Tigers aside, Latosa Concepts training starts on Thursday the 2nd of August at the Vanløse Club at 17:00. there will be the usual (warm-up, technique, and physical training) training program. Here’s a google map link for the new people. Go to the Locations Section of the site to see a little video of how to get to the club in the basement.
Upcoming information in the near future:
- I have some striking equipment that we’ll be putting up on the walls in the near future. I’ll post more information about that here on the blog as well.
- There will be a workshop at a very affordable rate so people/You can get a taste of Latosa Concepts and some of the subjects we train.
- More strength and conditioning videos to help you build up your monster strength and speed. Maybe even Tiger Strength and Speed! I can’t keep the personal trainer in me hidden away too long at a time, he just keeps coming out.
- Other blog entries covering the categories you see on the right side bare of the main page. As always Old Farts have to talk/ write more than young men, we are old farts after all!
- I am still working on a beach training/ workshop ( if the weather gods permit! ) with an old friend who teaches BJJ. More news will come when we are closer to an agreement.
As always you are welcome to send your request to us, it helps to keep on top of things. You will also find some paper in the entrance of the club so you can write them down on a sheet of paper if that makes you a happy camper .
That’s it for now, let me know if you have any questions. You know what to do … write, call, sms, or ask me at training.
Remember your training sticks and LC t-shirts along with a water bottle.
Have a great day!
Be Proactive in Life and Training